Monday 27 July 2009

Dogs And Peoples

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
- Will Rogers


The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
- Andy Rooney


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
- Mark Twain


There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
- Ben Williams


Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
- Ann Landers


I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
- Rita Rudner


Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a groceryStore with the most amazing haul – chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we’re theGreatest hunters on earth!
- Anne Tyler


Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.
- Franklin P. Jones


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, And very, very few persons.
- James Thurber


My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3 a can.That’s almost $21 in dog money.
- Joe Weinstein


If your dog is fat, you aren’t getting enough exercise.
- Unknown


My Goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.
- Unknown


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable ofPure love and always have to mix love and hate.
- Sigmund Freud


Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
- Roger Caras


The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
- Anonymous


Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and getused to the idea.
- Robert A. Heinlein








No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin