Wednesday 21 October 2009

Photoshop Technique Part 3

I am still alive!! LOL!! Just kidding...!! Long time have not on-line! Just check my email after 3 weeks...!! The last time was when i was in my friend's house in Hanoi, Vietnam. After back to Vientiane, Laos, i just there for few days before i went back to Ipoh, Malaysia - my home town.

My house do not have an internet connection. We have many free wifi spot in the city but my old junk notebook just can't do it -my wifi is out-of-order many many months ago... Its quite "hard" to get an "internet cafe" in my area due to the free wifi everywhere therefore, i have to stay 'quietly' at home!

Just back from my friend's house in Kuala Lumpur. Too bad, his brother took his netbook - miss another change to on-line.

Lastly, here am i - at the "i-net internet cafe" in the heart of the city of Ipoh. Just about 10 minutes drive from my house. Some kids behind me are playing on-line shooting games - too noisy!! I don't know for how long i can last in this shop... At the main time, while downloading the itune-9 for my new ipod, just to upload something here - just to tell you all and all my friends that... I am still alive!! Have a nice day...

Will fly back to Laos on this Saturday (24 Oct 2009)!!






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin